Rely on us for safe, reliable, affordable fuel delivery
Ace-Robbins is proud to serve thousands of propane customers in Wyoming County, Luzerne County, Lackawanna County, and beyond, and we’re proud to say that more than 95% of our propane gas customers stay with us year after year.
You can rely on the delivery team at Ace-Robbins to be there for you. As a full-service company, we give you several options:
- FREE automatic delivery service to reduce the risk of a run-out
- a wireless tank monitor leased to you for a nominal fee
- the choice to monitor your own tank level and call in your order when you feel you’re running low
What propane customers like about us
- We always put safety first.
- We’ve never experienced a supply interruption.
- We offer flexible credit terms, secure automatic deliveries, tank monitors, cost-effective service plans, a monthly payment plan that guarantees you a 15-cent-per-gallon discount and a 5-cent-per-gallon discount for all customers 65 and older.
- You can also earn a $25 credit on your next delivery when you set up an online account with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). This is a system of transferring money from one bank account directly to another without any paper money changing hands.
- We are a full-service propane company, offering flexible propane gas tank installations, professional maintenance and repair service, high-efficiency heating equipment and much more.
- Our skilled technicians can maintain and service all your propane equipment to ensure everything, from furnaces to propane gas fireplaces to swimming pool heaters, patio heaters and fire pits, runs properly and efficiently.
What people like about propane
- Value. Energy-efficient propane appliances cost less to operate than similar electric models.
- Dependability. With a tank on your property, you always have a supply of fuel on hand, and you can overcome electric power outages with a propane-fueled generator.
- Eco-friendly. Propane is considered one of the cleanest carbon-based fuels, emitting far less greenhouse gas than most other energy sources. And since propane is nontoxic and doesn’t pose a threat to soil and water (above or below ground), it is not regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Versatility. Propane can be used for cooking, heating your water or entire home, grilling, drying clothes, heating pools, generators, fireplaces and space heaters.
- Made in the USA. Most of the propane we deliver comes from right here in Pennsylvania!
- Safety. Propane has a remarkable safety record, due in large part to the stringent codes and regulations developed by the propane industry and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). And close to home, the Ace-Robbins staff complies with state regulations that require periodic testing and training. This is all done to ensure your safety. Read more safety tips and view safety videos here, courtesy of the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC).
Contact us today and ask us to show you the savings you can enjoy when you expand your use of propane.