Save on heating repairs and fuel and enjoy peace of mind
Who can afford the time or inconvenience of a broken heating system? Most repairs can cost hundreds of dollars—and most equipment breakdowns always seem to happen at the worst times.
That’s why many of our customers enroll in one of our heating service plans to guarantee their comfort—and to save money. We offer options for both our oil heat and propane customers.
For starters, our service plans include an annual preventive maintenance tune-up to reduce the risk of problems and keep your system operating at peak efficiency for maximum energy savings. Expert heating service is a must for your equipment, and the best way to make sure you get it done is through a high-value propane or heating oil service plan from Ace-Robbins.
Benefits of enrolling in an Ace-Robbins service plan
- You’ll help your equipment to maintain efficiency—Did you know that an unmaintained heating system could lose 5% efficiency every year? That means professional heating system maintenance will often pay for itself in energy-efficiency savings alone.
- You’ll save on covered repairs—Depending on the plan you choose, you’ll get either full coverage on all covered parts and labor, or a generous discount.
- You’ll prevent many expensive repairs—With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small problems before they become big ones, often helping you to avoid a costly breakdown. They can also give you a heads-up when it’s a smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- You’ll get priority service—When you sign up for one of our plans, you’ll get priority service when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs.
- You’ll earn Loyalty Credits—With either of our heating plans, you are eligible to earn $50 in annual Loyalty Credits for each consecutive year you remain enrolled—up to $500 in credits you can use toward the purchase of new equipment that we install for you.
- You’ll keep your warranty in place—If you install a new propane- or oil-fired heating system, its warranty may be voided if you don’t follow through on the regular maintenance the manufacturer recommends.
- You’ll protect your investment—Your home heating system is one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your home. Regular preventive care from a professional makes sure it keeps running safely and efficiently. Maintaining your home heating system regularly also can extend the life of your heating system, so you get more for your money.
Contact us today to enroll in an Ace-Robbins service plan and experience the benefits for yourself!