Why Choose Propane for Your Pennsylvania Home?
Written on: March 18, 2019
If you use electricity for your home comfort systems – whether to power your furnace, your water heater, or your appliances – you’re missing out on the many benefits that clean, green propane provides.
Compared to electricity, propane is more:
- Versatile: Both propane and electricity can power just about any of your home comfort equipment, but propane bests electricity by giving you the capability to add a beautiful, no-hassle fireplace to your living room – or an off-the-grid propane backup generator, which could save you thousands of dollars in property and food damage during a power outage.
- Efficient: Propane provides far more BTUs per dollar than electric – which means you will stay warm and comfortable for less money every month. It also means most propane appliances will run more efficiently than their electric-powered counterparts.
- Reliable: Propane has one of the industry’s best records for reliability, with decades of safe and effective use in heating and home appliance applications all over the world.
- Eco-friendly: Much of the electricity produced today is generated in coal-fired plants; when you choose clean-burning propane, you will significantly shrink your home’s carbon footprint.
- Safe: Propane gas and propane-powered equipment are heavily regulated by federal, state, and local safety laws, and highly trained propane technicians have to know every one of them.
If you want to explore these propane benefits for yourself, contact us today – we’re happy to discuss propane equipment options with you. And if you’re already a propane user but want the most reliable service provider in our Tunkhannock service area, we can help you there, too: become an Ace-Robbins customer today.
Contact Ace-Robbins today for the most reliable, comprehensive propane delivery and propane services in the area!
Ace-Robbins: Serving our neighbors in and around Scranton, Tunkhannock, Laceyville, Montrose, Clarks Summit, and Dallas, PA.