Congratulations to Aileen Vannan and her family for being the winner of the Ace-Robbins’ Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning Giveaway.
The Vannans will be all set for the summer heat with their new Mitsubishi ductless AC system. Did you miss out on the opportunity to win a free AC tune-up service? Check our Facebook page for other promotions that we’re running and while you’re on our page, be sure to congratulate Aileen!
Ductless Air Conditioning Solutions
Interested in having a ductless air conditioner installed in your home or office? Call us today for a free estimate and consultation. Don’t know much about ductless AC? No worries, we will tell you everything you need to know. These systems are extremely energy efficient, very quiet, easy to install and will allow you to save money on your utility bills. Call today for more information:
Here is a brief overview of 5 benefits to ductless cooling:
- Ductless air conditioning systems are extremely flexible solutions for any home. Traditional central air conditioners for sale through ductwork whereas ductless systems deliver the cooled air directly into the The Zone require.
- Ductless air conditioning systems will save money on utility bills. One of the biggest reasons homeowners make the switch to mini-split ductless systems is for the Energy Efficiency and savings. Additionally, the system’s qualify for Energy savings rebates.
- Mini split systems improve the air quality of your indoor air. Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners have a multi-stage air filter that reduces particulates in the air including pollen, dust and other allergens.
- Mitsubishi air conditioning systems are easy to install. Typically a brand new system can be installed in less than one day.
- Ductless AC reduces carbon footprint. The zoning capability and the small size of Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners allow for increased efficiencies. These systems follow ENERGY STAR guidelines. The net result is increased efficiencies savings on money and a lower carbon footprint.
Call (570) 836-3232 To Schedule a Complimentary Consultation