We know – old habits die hard.
Take bill paying, for instance. If you’re a check writer, you might be tempted to keep paying your bills that way. But by switching to AutoPay with paperless billing, you’ll get some great benefits compared to snail mail.
Here’s how it works: With Autopay, we’ll deduct your bill from your bank account via Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) – about the safest and fastest way to pay your bills. With paperless billing, we’ll simply send your statements via email – you can view your bill online and print it at home whenever you’d like.
Sign up for AutoPay and paperless billing today and start enjoying these great benefits:
- Faster payment – With AutoPay, you’ll never have to remember to pay your bills. You’ll save time, too (not to mention a stamp)– which means you’ll be more likely to avoid late fees.
- Space-saving ease – With paperless statements, you won’t have to keep bulky physical records – all your bills are safely stored in our archive.
- Less environmental impact – Switching to paperless can help you (and us) reduce paper waste, ink, delivery fuel, and other materials needed to get your bill to you and back to us.
- Lower costs – Not only will you save trees by switching to electronic billing, you’ll also save us the money, time, and other resources needed to produce a bill – savings that we can pass on to you.
- Better security – Paper statements can easily get lost or delivered to the wrong address. Electronic billing cuts the middleman out of the equation, allowing you get sensitive account information directly.
Ready to make the switch to AutoPay and paperless billing? Contact us today!