Propane Hearth – 5 Ways They Benefit Your Home
Most of us love to gather around a fire, especially on a cold winter day here in Pennsylvania. But not many of us are willing to do the work it takes to get that fire started and keep it roaring – not to mention cleaning it up afterward.
The good news is you can get that same cozy fireside experience at the click of a button, from the comfort of your favorite chair or sofa – thanks to the power of propane.
Today’s propane fireplaces and propane gas log sets offer:
- Unmatched convenience – No more gathering wood and sweeping ashes – just click “on” to enjoy your fire and “off” when you’re ready to call it a night.
- Attractive styling – Today’s propane hearths produce realistic flames and come in a range of designs and finishes, so they’ll make a perfect centerpiece for your family’s favorite room.
- Safety – A propane gas fireplace produces no embers, contains no unstable log piles, and leaves behind no dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. Just maintain hearth properly and it will provide safe heat year after year.
- Cost savings – A propane fireplace operates at four to five times the efficiency of a wood fireplace, so you’ll pay less to stay warm. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Green performance – Clean-burning propane emits far fewer particulates and less CO2 than wood – good for your health, good for the air, and good for the planet.
If you don’t have a fireplace yet, consider installing a propane fireplace – it’s more affordable than you think. We’ll help you choose a hearth option that’s right for you, then install it quickly and safely so you can enjoy that dream fire feature you’ve always wanted!
If you already have a wood burning fireplace but want to enjoy the convenience of a propane hearth, consider a propane gas log set – expertly installed and maintained by the pros at Ace-Robbins, of course.
Spend less time preparing your fires and more time enjoying them in your Tunkhannock, PA-area home. Contact Ace-Robbins today for a FREE estimate on a propane hearth that works for your space and lifestyle!