Safe. Reliable. Affordable.
Ace-Robbins is proud to serve thousands of propane customers in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and more than 95% of our propane gas customers stay with us year after year.
Here’s what they like about our service:
- We put safety first.
- We’ve never experienced a supply interruption.
- We offer flexible credit terms, secure automatic deliveries, cost effective service plans, and low, monthly payments through the EZ Pay Plan.
- We handle every aspect of your propane needs, including flexible propane gas tank installations, high efficiency heating equipment, and a broad range of fireplace and other hearth products.
Here’s what they like about propane:
Propane is an American-made fuel, known for its affordability and cleanliness. It’s used for heating, cooking, and even as an alternative fuel for engines. Its uses are expanding all the time.
There are a host of benefits to using propane, including:
- It’s safe. Propane is non-toxic, colorless and odorless (an identifying odor is added so a leak can be detected) and propane is a very safe fuel. In addition, propane appliances and equipment must meet high standards in the manufacturing process.*
- It’s environmentally-friendly. You’ll find propane on the list of approved fuels in the 1990 Clean Air Act and the National Energy Policy Act of 1992.*
- It’s affordable. Due to its growing supply, propane prices have actually decreased compared to gasoline, home heating oil and diesel fuel.*
- It’s dependable. When compared to electricity, propane beats the competition because it’s stored in a tank on your property, and not subject to possible outages or interruption.
We’ll Keep Your Propane Tank Full
Ace-Robbins offers two convenient delivery options to our propane customers. Our most popular plan is automatic refill, but we are also happy to provide will-call service. To choose a delivery plan that works best for you, click here.
We’ll Maintain Your Propane Equipment
Our customers enjoy the convenience of calling one place for propane delivery, and maintenance of their propane equipment. This level of service makes Ace-Robbins unique among fuel suppliers, and we’re pleased to provide our customers with maintenance plans for all the products we sell. From furnaces to propane gas fireplaces, swimming pool heaters, patio heaters and fire pits, we’ll maintain all your propane equipment to ensure everything runs properly and efficiently.
We’ll Save You Money
We’re mindful that every customer has a budget to maintain, and we work diligently to offer the best possible prices on propane. With this in mind, we’ve developed a few ways to help you save money on your fuel bills. Click here to learn about discounts with Ace-Robbins.
Propane Safety: What Every Homeowner Should Know
Propane is a very safe fuel, but if you detect a gas leak (you’ll smell a foul odor that resembles rotten eggs, a skunk’s spray or a dead animal), there are steps you should take to further ensure your safety:
- Immediately extinguish all smoking materials and other ignition sources.
- Do not light matches.
- Do not operate any electrical switches.
- Do not hang up the telephone.
- IMMEDIATELY get everyone out of the home.
- Once everyone is outside, close all gas tank or cylinder supply valves. Please note: do this only if it can be accomplished safely.
- Call Ace-Robbins at 570.232.4081 for service from a neighbor’s house. Don’t hesitate to call us in an emergency. We’re always happy to help.
Do not allow anyone except qualified gas professionals or fire department personnel to enter the home until a complete inspection has been done. If the inspection indicates a gas leak is present, do not re-enter the home until the leak has been repaired, and a trained service person or the fire department advises that it is safe to return.
Questions About Propane?
To learn more about propane delivery and service with Ace-Robbins, the number one propane provider in Tunkhannock and surrounding areas, call 570.232.4081 or send us an email!