7 Home Comfort Resolutions For 2021
Written on: January 4, 2021
Well, 2020 is officially behind us – it’s officially time to move forward with our new pledges to the comfort and wellbeing of our families. Here are seven promises to make and keep that will save you money, keep you cozy and help you get more peace of mind in 2021:
- Take care of the little things – Home energy efficiency and comfort are as much about small lifestyle changes as they are about equipment investments. Commit to taking care of the basics – change your air filters regularly, keep your vents and baseboards clear, close exterior doors, caulk cracks around windows, install low-flow aerators and showerheads – the little things add up!
- Use your thermostat – About 9 out of 10 Americans don’t use their thermostat for anything more than adjusting temperature when they’re too hot or too cold – which is a shame considering that managing the temperature of your home with a programmable or smart thermostat is about the easiest way to save 10 percent on your heating and cooling bills. Take an afternoon and learn how your thermostat works – and if you don’t have one, strongly consider the investment: it will pay for itself the first year you do.
- Commit to convenience – Take advantage of convenient services that can reduce stress about your bills and fuel deliveries and help you focus on something more interesting. Sign up for EZ Pay, for example, and you’ll get the same bill every month no matter how much heating oil or propane you use, while FREE automatic delivery service greatly reduces the risk of a fuel run-out.
- Maintain your equipment – Probably the most important thing you can do for your home comfort is to get your heating and cooling system tuned up every year. Routine service pays for itself by keeping efficiency high and repair risk low. Want even more value for your heating system upkeep? Go for an Ace-Robbins Service Plan.
- Clean out the clutter – Sick of being surrounded by stuff? Use our prohauling service to shed your sundries. Spring is less than two months away, and we can all use a little purge this year.
- Upgrade wisely – Even if you maintain your equipment diligently, there will come a time when replacing your heating or cooling system makes more sense than repairing it. When that time comes, don’t hesistate – an upgrade will usually pay for itself in a few years in the form of lower energy bills, and will provide more reliable performance in the meantime.
- On occasion, splurge – Sometimes you need to treat yourself (we’ve certainly earned a treat after last year)! Whether your pleasure is an upgraded appliance, a propane hearth, or a propane powered outdoor kitchen, we’re here to make it happen.
Wave goodbye to 2020 and start 2021 out right with expert service and equipment and appliance upgrades from Ace-Robbins. Contact us today to learn about home comfort equipment installations in Wyoming County, PA!