Cooling Maintenance Plans: Money-Saving Peace Of Mind
Written on: July 6, 2020
Keeping your home comfort systems operating reliably is more important than ever this year, with the coronavirus keeping us in our Pennsylvania homes more than anyone expected to be.
With warm weather already here – and a lot more on the way – scheduling annual maintenance for your A/C is a must-do – and the best way to check that box is to sign up for a Cooling Service Plan from Ace-Robbins.
Why Choose A Cooling Service Plan?
Consider these great benefits of an Ace-Robbins Cooling Service Plan:
- Reliable operation – Did you know that about 80 percent of cooling equipment breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance? The annual tune-up included with your A/C Service Plan will give you that maintenance at a fraction of the price of a significant repair or replacement.
- Longer equipment life – Replacing an air conditioner is costly – why do it any earlier than you have to, especially this year? A great way to extend your equipment’s lifetime is – you guessed it – routine maintenance. Maintenance will prevent overwork and poor equipment function, both of which reduce its lifespan.
- Lower bills – An overworked or poorly functioning cooling system will operate inefficiently, which will drive up energy costs. With a service agreement, your technician will keep your system working as efficiently as possible to keep your energy costs at a minimum – a big deal if you have to run your A/C more often with everyone at home.
- Discounted repairs – On top of an annual A/C tune-up, our Service Plan offers a 20 percent discount on covered repairs.
- Warranty coverage – In most cases, routine professional maintenance is required to keep warranty coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service (included in your service plan), you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay for any A/C equipment repairs – even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
Bonus benefit: Priority service
One last benefit that our Cooling Service Plan offers – and it’s a big one in an area like southeastern Pennsylvania, where cooling systems work hard in the hot, humid summer – is that you get priority service compared to non-service agreement customers.
By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency. Also, you won’t have to pay any overtime rates — something that can be really expensive when you need emergency service.
With some COVID-19 restrictions beginning to ease, appointment times for cooling maintenance are filling quickly – save your space in line by enrolling in our Cooling Maintenance Plan today and scheduling your annual A/C tune-up. Contact us today to learn more about air conditioning service in PA from the pros at Ace-Robbins!