Benefits Of Adding More Propane Home Appliances
Written on: May 11, 2021
If you use propane to power your boiler or furnace, you already know how efficient and clean burning it is. The question is why aren’t you using propane in other ways throughout your home?
We see it in our house calls all the time: a customer will have a propane furnace and an electric water heater, not realizing that switching to propane could save them 30 percent or more on their monthly bills – especially if they go tankless!
Why Choose Propane?
The benefits of propane as a power source for appliances aren’t limited to water heaters – or efficiency – either. Consider that:
- A propane cooking range gives you precision temperature that no electric cooktop can match (which is why 95 percent of pro chefs choose gas ranges).
- A propane pool heater can extend your swimming season by a month or more.
- A propane whole-house generator can give you peace of mind knowing you have instant backup power in the event of an outage.
- A built-in outdoor grill combines the convenience of cooking with gas with delicious flame-broiled flavor.
- An indoor or outdoor propane hearth will give you that amazing golden fireside glow without the set-up or clean-up hassles of a wood fire.
- A propane clothes dryer will dry faster and cause less wear and tear on your favorite clothes.
- Propane space and patio heaters deliver heat more effectively to a wider warming radius than even the most powerful electric space heaters can – and do it for less money, too.
The bottom line: every propane appliance you add to your home adds to your quality of life, helping you get better performance and more comfort for your hard-earned dollar. And best of all, all these appliances can be linked to a single propane tank. Talk about simplicity!
Thinking about adding propane appliances to your home? Let’s make a plan! Contact Ace-Robbins today to learn more about propane appliance installation in Wyoming County and get a FREE, no obligation estimate.