Are Heating System Service Plans Worth It?
Written on: September 24, 2019
A new furnace or boiler is a significant investment for your Pennsylvania home – one that should keep your family warm and comfortable for many years to come.
But that “should” depends a lot on keeping your equipment properly maintained by a professional. Expert heating service is a must for your equipment, and the best way to get it is through a high-value propane or heating oil service plan from Ace-Robbins.
7 reasons why you should opt for a service plan for your heating system this fall:
- You’ll get priority service – When you sign up for our Preventive and Comprehensive Maintenance Plans, you’ll get priority service when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs.
- You’ll save on covered repairs – Choose our Comprehensive Plan option and you’ll get coverage on parts, controls, burner replacement parts, fuel supply parts, warm air and hot water systems, and more.
- You’ll earn Loyalty Credits – With either of our heating plans, you are eligible to earn $50 in annual Loyalty Credits for each consecutive year you remain enrolled – up to $500 in credits that you can use toward the purchase of new equipment that we install for you.
- You’ll help your equipment to maintain efficiency – Did you know that an unmaintained heating system could lose five percent efficiency every year? That means that professional heating system maintenance will often pay for itself in energy efficiency savings alone.
- You’ll prevent many expensive repairs – With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small problems before they become big ones, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- You’ll keep your warranty in place – If you install a new propane- or oil-fired heating system, its warranty will probably require you to get regular professional maintenance.
- You’ll protect your investment – Your home heating system is one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your home –regular preventive care from a professional makes sure it keeps running safely and efficiently. Maintaining your home heating system regularly also can extend the life of your heating system, so you get more for your money.
As you can see, enrolling in a heating service plan in PA pays both now and down the road. Contact us today to enroll in an Ace-Robbins service plan and experience the benefits for yourself!