Another Week, Another Nor’easter
Written on: March 12, 2018
Well, we guess our furry neighbor Punxutawney Phil was right on the snout about his winter prediction last month, as another Nor’easter barrels its way up the coast and into our back yards.
A few safety reminders for you as we brace for our latest bout with Mother Nature:
- If you suspect any of your propane-powered appliances or equipment has been damaged by severe weather, contact us immediately so we can inspect your propane system.
- Remember: if you have to turn off your propane gas supply for any reason, the law requires you to have it turned back on by a professional.
- NEVER use an outdoor appliances (cooking grills, portable generators, etc.) indoors!
- Help us keep your heating oil and propane coming by clearing a path to your tank and keeping your driveway free of snow and ice.
- If you run out of fuel, don’t panic – contact us for emergency service.
- Always listen to authorities when it comes to your safety.
Stay safe through our latest winter storm – contact us if we can help before, during, or after any severe weather.