5 Smart Moves before Winter
Are you hoping for a winter that’s easier than last year’s? (Who isn’t?) Start with these tips to help your winter go more smoothly this year.
- Call for a gas appliance safety check. We’ll inspect propane tanks and lines according to industry guidelines.
- Sign up for automatic deliveries or install a tank monitor.
- Enroll in EZ Pay, our monthly payment program, to spread out fuel payments and get a 15¢‑per‑gallon discount. Combine this with Auto Pay: no stamps to buy, no checks to mail and no worrying about late payments.
- Replace old heating equipment. New, high‑efficiency models can reduce your annual fuel costs.
- Remove snow, ice or any other obstructions near your tank or fill pipe when the weather gets bad. This allows our drivers to deliver your fuel as safely and efficiently as possible.